Status
Not open for further replies.

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
This is my 2002 Whizzer Motor bike! My Dad bought it brand new for my 12th Birthday, it only had 19 miles on it! well after many years I am sad to let it go. So here is the scoop, i have fixed the notorious "killer Stator", re-engineered the entire breather system as it was under sized, ported and polished the cylinder head as well as milled for a compression bump. Still runs perfect on pump gas regular in the summer, no pinging. its in great shape over all and will make your pre-driver very happy, as well as you! i get about 75miles to a gallon with a top speed of about 40mph. the chrome is in great shape, paint has some knicks in it but what do you expect, ive put over 600 miles on it, but may be more due to riding it as its SO much fun. People cant help but think its from the Teen's or 20's. Also have all the Paper work on this bike, Owners Manual, Shop Manual, and alot of other parts!

As far as the legal stuff goes its registered as a moped so you dont need a license or insurance! again perfect for pre drivers license kids!

New:
Brand New Gum Drop Tires have less than 5 miles on them and are less than 6 months old
New Belts front and rear
New NGK Spark Plug
All new engine gaskets

Thank You

1450 OBO

EDIT: First i'll take it posted here and PM confirming is first in line.

Attachments

• Whizzer sell pics (1).jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 302
  • Whizzer sell pics (2).jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 405
  • Whizzer sell pics (3).jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 435
  • Whizzer sell pics (4).jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 293
  • Whizzer sell pics (5).jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 295
  • Whizzer sell pics (6).jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 287
Hey I had one too,Same year but I was 45 when I got mine.They are fun!

sweet bike fair price to boot. but it needs to sit a bit lower in the front. a nice
set of springer forks would do nicely.
250438_222832141069111_5689919_n.jpg

heres my motorized bike when it was running

Hey I had one too,Same year but I was 45 when I got mine.They are fun!

maybe i should bring it to MATS and try to sell it there... im going but not to race, helping the boss with the booth, paid time and all! so if your going i'll see you there....

here is what i got from CL... i think its the second spam of the night... what do you think?

Tons of bogus and I am annoyed. Verify to me you r serious about hook up by responding to my confidential e-mail addy so we can work on the price it's (his email...maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back