-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keystone

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I’m offering this up here before I list it locally. The truck is a standard cab, 6 ½ foot bed, RWD, 5 speed AT, with the 4.7 V8. It’s an ST trim level “work truck” and is very basic with rubber flooring, manual windows, manual locks and a bench seat. Mileage is 96,030. I installed an aftermarket hitch receiver shortly after I bought it, but other than that it’s all stock. There is absolutely no rust anywhere on the body or frame. It’s originally a southern truck and in the 9 years I owned it I never had it in the snow. I only used it when I needed to haul something or I occasionally drove it to keep it from sitting too long. I hauled a Swinger 230 miles back from western NY and it pulled it just fine. I still love it and am only selling because we just bought a small travel trailer so we could take the dogs with us when we go on vacation and that necessitated a truck with a bigger cab.

It’s in great shape (always garaged) and EVERYTHING works, cold AC, no leaks, no rust and the paint still shines. Starts, idles, runs, shifts perfectly. Other than some small cosmetic issues which I’ll list, there are no problems with it at all. I have full maintenance and repair documentation from since I bought it, and I'll include a USB stick with the factory shop manual and all the pictures I took from documenting repairs over the years. PA state inspection is good through June.

Unfortunately one of the previous owners (there were 2 before me according to the Carfax from the dealer I bought it from) put some scrapes/scratches and dings in it. The worst is on the passenger side lower fender going slightly into the door where it dented the metal. The rear wheel arch also has a large scuff mark. There are a few dings in the rear bumper, one in the tailgate and one in the driver’s door. The dash pad has the typical cracking but I know of at least one company that makes a replacement.

The price is $7500. I don’t know about other parts of the country, but around here that price point doesn’t get you anything near this nice. It’s either a truck with 200,000 plus miles, beat to hell with lots of problems, or a rust bucket and usually both.

Clean title in hand. All pictures are from 2/13/2022 except for the towing picture which is from 2017. I’m located in central Pennsylvania just outside of Lewistown. I’ll be happy to pick you up at either State College (SCE) or Harrisburg (MDT) airports if you want to fly in and drive it home.

-> UWS Toolbox is not included!

For Sale 1.jpg

For Sale 2.jpg

For Sale 3.jpg

For Sale 4.jpg

For Sale 5.jpg

For Sale 6.jpg

For Sale 7.jpg

For Sale 8.jpg

For Sale 9.jpg

For Sale 10.jpg

Status