Non Mopar Vehicles For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phaelax

phaelax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Contact Seller
    Asking $2,500 obo. 4.2L V8 supercharged 400HP with around 163k miles. Interior is in great shape, I'll get some more pics later.

Transmission was rebuilt along with a new torque converter and TCM about 20k miles ago.

Car has some issues and I'm not putting money into the car anymore. If I was capable of doing the repairs myself, I would as the parts it needs aren't very much. Car moves under its own power but has a coolant leak and so I haven't driven the car for two years but I'll run it from time to time. Has a new battery which I've kept inside on a maintainer. I'm pretty certain the leaking hose is the one located under the supercharger, which would need removed to fix it. Power steering has small leak and may need a new rack/pinion. To my knowledge, it's the same one from a Lincoln LS.

I've put 100k miles on the car myself over the past 10 years. I've always used royal purple oil. Probably needs an oil change by now, I can do that if there's a serious buyer.

After you get used to driving this, every other car will feel like it has busted suspension! Love the car, hate to sell it. But baby #3 is on the way and I can't invest the money into it. (and it goes before my Duster goes!)

o7Dcrxt.jpg
    HSFFQIf.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.