-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ragtopfury

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
FOUND! Thanks Greg- See you next weekend!

So while still on vacation in Myrtle Beach, we discovered that the center of my front bumper meets perfectly with the factory tow hitch reciever of a newer Ford Explorer while coming back from an ice run for the cooler.... :eek:ops: No injuries, thankfully.

My truck is now in need of a front bumper. Didn't affect the upper cover, or lower air dam - Anybody between Myrtle Beach, SC Baltimore, Md just off i-95 happen to have a good front bumper they need to get rid of? Anyone going to Carlisle that might have one they can bring with them?

I bought a 2005 front bumper a while back for $150 but the brackets were different on my 2006. Mine are bent. I could sell you my 2005 bumper and wait for a 2006 for me and yes, I could bring it to Carlisle. Pics available upon request.

I bought a 2005 front bumper a while back for $150 but the brackets were different on my 2006. Mine are bent. I could sell you my 2005 bumper and wait for a 2006 for me and yes, I could bring it to Carlisle. Pics available upon request.

PM'd you my email addy......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back