Status
Not open for further replies.

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale or trade a 2006 Dodge Stratus SXT on a rebuilt title. It has 72k miles on it at the moment and is my daily driver. I'd drive it anywhere, I almost drive it 2000 miles to trade with BadAss71 for his wagon. There is only a slight chip on the drivers side door. It is an automatic car with the 200-hp 2.7-liter V6. The interior is almost perfect minus a 2 stains on the floorboards. This car has no issues whatsoever except an airbag light that pops on once in a blue moon, though I had it checked out by a local shop and they found nothing wrong at all. Its located in Buford, GA 30519. Im asking 4000 OBO but I would really trade for an older mopar that runs and drives reliably as that is what I really really want. I am fairly open on whatever it is. I like every mopar.:-D
IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

Theres more pictures here http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx138/DarTTT/2006 Dodge Stratus SXT/ and if you want some more just PM me and Id be happy to send them. I would also make a video of it running and driving for anyone who is interested.

Thanks for checking my car out even if it didn't strike your interest.

I forgot to mention, there's the white scuff on the driver's side mirror you can see in the photos. D'oh!

3750 OBO

Bump. 3500 OBO, I really want an older mopar, I'll trade for any body style, any year pre-'76. As long as its fairly solid and can get me from point A to point B. Please don't be scared to offer a trade, I am pretty open to anything and I really want an actual Mopar and this car is just not my thing really and it wasn't my choice to buy it in the first place. I'll trade for cars that are even pretty rusty as long as they run and drive well and are fairly solid. I really dislike FWD. It's like driving a Big Wheel everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back