Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Motorcycle with 24k miles For Sale
Shipping from Van Nuys, CA - For Pickup or Local Delivery only
Price: $3,000 OBO
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash , Money Order

I am selling my Kawasaki Ninja 650 650R street motorcycle. This bike has been an extremely reliable daily commuter and weekend runner, and it will for you as well. I started with a Ninja 250 as my first bike, and I would argue this bike is a better first/starter bike than the 250. It has fuel injection (easier, faster, and more efficient than 250's carburetion), and is overall longer enjoyment for you and your riding future. Current mileage is 24,428 miles.

All stock, no mods. I purchased this bike brand new in 2006, at Whittier Fun Center/Kawasaki.

The bike has recently had a battery replacement, and newer tires. All maintenance has been kept up. Serviced by Peak Performance Motorcycle in Simi Valley, CA. Complete factory tool set is included, in the under-seat storage bag.

I did have an accident with this bike, and replaced the right front fairing. The rear fairing, below passenger seat, has a small scratch from this accident. All Kawasaki-brand replacement parts used: right fairing and right pegset/assembly. Zero effect on functionality, and only noticeable if you're specifically looking for these cosmetic items.

Both original Kawasaki keys are included. I have gear for myself and my wife if you need any gear/apparel.

$3,000 OBO - No lowballers. I don't need to sell this urgently, and we know what these are worth, in this condition and at this low mileage. It's a great deal, and I will be happy to discuss any gear to throw in for you, as needed.

Pink slip is in hand, ready to sell to the right buyer. I will also need to confirm your M1 motorcycle license status via your driver's license, as I can't in good faith sell a motorcycle to someone who has not received the proper training in its use. Please be prepared to confirm your M1 license.

Please PM with questions,

Thanks for looking, Ryan

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 137
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back