2007 MOPAR RALLY - Sunday, June 3rd - Fremont, CA

-
I'll be there with my son.
There's a small group of us from Cuda-Challenger.com that usually meet up at Hemi6T8's Red, Blown, injected 528 Hemi Prostreet Charger. It's easy to find because it's the baddest car in the show!
Don't know if he's entering it again this year, we usually figure out a time and a place right before the show.

Thrashard340, in a hurry yesterday and didn't see your post. I was going to the meeting last Saturday and turn in my registration but got hung up. I am going to enter my Barracuda in the A-Body Plymouth (B) Class. My car is far from a show piece, so I can leave when the wife and daughter get bored. Enclosed is a picture of the car.

BcudaRear2.JPG

Blues65 said:
Thrashard340, in a hurry yesterday and didn't see your post. I was going to the meeting last Saturday and turn in my registration but got hung up. I am going to enter my Barracuda in the A-Body Plymouth (B) Class. My car is far from a show piece, so I can leave when the wife and daughter get bored. Enclosed is a picture of the car.

Hey Paul, look forward to seeing you out there. But was just trying to see how many FABO members would show up. I plan to be there around 10-11 AM. STAN

i seen that red duster at the good guys carshow the show was koo i only saw one duster and that was it

Ya this is a great show. Ive been going for the last 4-5 years. Sometimes the swap is better than the show, and sometimes the cars are better than the swap. This year i thought it was the best year ive seen for cars. Lots of great ones.

-
Back