2007 Mopars At Indy

-

321Scamp

Reaction score
Does anyone know the dates of the Mopars at Indy show that is coming up it June?

Of course. :wack: I just learned about this show a couple of months ago. Pretty sad that I live a half hour away from Indy and did not know about the show the two years it was here. Same thing happened not too long ago with the Chrysler Classic at Indy. We went to the first one, not bad but not to many people there probably because it was the 1st one and that it was in the middle of Oct. It was here for two years and then left too. Seems like Indy can't keep a Mopar show.

That sounds about right. i live here also and it sucks or is it IRP or so my son calls it ORP ...........NOT :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Indy resident here too... IRP will never be O'Reilly Raceway Park to me. The idea of comanies buying out locations just to put their names on them is disgusting to me, even if O'Reilly is a local venture (I think?), and Irish to boot. (Yeah Irish!!)

Hmmm.... I've seen a fair number of Mopars around, but haven't heard much of anything about any Chrysler-specific stuff at all. Maybe it's not so much that Indy isn't a good area for Mopars, but maybe that events just don't get the publicity they need to draw enough people to break even? *shrug* Hell, if we just got the FABO people from within 100 miles of Indy to drive in, we'd have our own event!

-
Back