-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wracks71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i have a black srt8 magnum wagon for sale. all three option levels. front tinted windows. brand new tires. 39,000 miles. garaged and well maintained. $24,000

Haha, I'm almost considering selling my '06 so I can get into an older Mopar, but I'm at about $80,000 invested into it and I'll never get even half that out of it so I'm feeling stuck :-( Good luck w/ your sale!!!

Haha, I'm almost considering selling my '06 so I can get into an older Mopar, but I'm at about $80,000 invested into it and I'll never get even half that out of it so I'm feeling stuck :-( Good luck w/ your sale!!!

i was about to say DAMN! 80 grand! but if you bought it new and done a bunch of stuff i could see that! i LOVE the car,the timing just isn't shucking and jiving! i got into this car pretty good,so i am just spreadin the love.

Ive got a Black hemi Magnum (5.7) LOVE IT. I wanted an SRT8 but was worried about the snow. Guys this car is a steal at that price. Stopped mak'in them. GREAT CAR

the guy i got it from was in ohio. he was forced to drive it twice in the snow and he said it was the worst thing he ever drove in the snow. of course we don't get much snow. i really do love this car! we pulled down 21 mpg coming home from vacation in october running 80+ on the interstate!

DSCN3927.jpg

DSCN3920.jpg

i can't believe nobody wants this car!!

DSCN3927.jpg

DSCN3920.jpg

Oh, I want it alright! I've been looking at this ad since you first posted it. However, with a dozen or so collectible/project cars and close to 20 parts cars, my '05 Ram truck, '05 PT Cruiser 'vert, and the old Chevy 4x4 I inherited, I can't JUSTIFY another vehicle right now. I need to thin the herd, too!
Dallas

Oh, I want it alright! I've been looking at this ad since you first posted it. However, with a dozen or so collectible/project cars and close to 20 parts cars, my '05 Ram truck, '05 PT Cruiser 'vert, and the old Chevy 4x4 I inherited, I can't JUSTIFY another vehicle right now. I need to thin the herd, too!
Dallas

i hear that! let me know when you want to come get it! lol!

I want it! Along with most of the cars that catch my eye. There is one just like it on my old mail route with a big Batman logo in the back window. Good luck, the car market (along with the rest of the economy) just stinks now.

I want it! Along with most of the cars that catch my eye. There is one just like it on my old mail route with a big Batman logo in the back window. Good luck, the car market (along with the rest of the economy) just stinks now.

i know the market sucks,but this is a hell of a deal on this car! people that want these cars don't give a damn about the economy. that,and the fact of what else can you buy in the low 20's to compare? a civic Si?

I agree wracks Thier great cars. I wish I had the cash for ya seriously. I rather drive that magnum than our stupid minivan,lol!

No 3rd seat in Magnums...a cop version does come w/ a column shift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back