2009 dodge charger rear seats

-

dustyaman

Reaction score
Just showing some pictures of a 2009 dodge charger seats that I got at a Pic and pull for a cheap 35 bucks. They do fit in a duster easy. I will have to fabricate some custom brackets for them to stay firmly but nothing I can't handle. The top back fits perfectly. The bottom has about a inch of gap on each side of bottom seat. Yes I am redoing the whole interior black now instead of the blue.

20221022_202827.jpg

20221022_202756.jpg

20221022_202750.jpg

They appear to fit pretty good, but can you still see out of the back window? They look really tall. How does the top of the seat compare to the height of the package tray?

Last edited:
It sits about 1.5 inches above the package tray. The head rests sit about 4 inches above the package tray. But looking in the rear view mirror. I can see clearly out the window. It's not to bad.

Interesting. I might have to look in to this as I have Procar seats up front and can't stand that the rears look so different. These look like they would match up way better than the original seat. Anyone know off the top of their head the difference between the Duster seat width and my '68 Barracuda?

Makes me wonder if a rear seat delete kit for a late model Challenger could be used.

@dustyaman Inbox full.

Hey there, can you measure the seat track width on those charger seats? Also the seat bottom (bolster to bolster)

I want to put some in my dart with a 4 speed and wondering how well they will fit.

@dustyaman Inbox full.

Hey there, can you measure the seat track width on those charger seats? Also the seat bottom (bolster to bolster)

I want to put some in my dart with a 4 speed and wondering how well they will fit.
Inbox is empty now if you want to continue the conversation there. When I get some time I will get the measurements for you.

It sits about 1.5 inches above the package tray. The head rests sit about 4 inches above the package tray. But looking in the rear view mirror. I can see clearly out the window. It's not to bad.
Did you ever do a final install? I want to do same thing in my swinger, looks great.

Did you ever complete this install? I plan to pull the blue 70s out of mine and go all black.

-
Back