2010 mopar show pics

-

66plyValiant

Reaction score
was able to get out to an all mopar show about 2 hours away from where I live today, I also met member nraimey45 there as well, I must say he is a very enthusiastic mopar man and I was glad I could help him out a little bit by anwsering a few questions he had about our car me and my father had there (66 canadian valiant) I hope him the best in the ressurection of his father's car and if you see this post some pics up of me and my father's car would you! I never got any before my batteries went dead. I have about 176 pictures but only a few downsized at the moment and there not A body but there are all mopar

there were at least 50 A body cars there but I still don't have all the pictures compressed, enjoy! 8)

Too many to bother taking another "A" body to the show ...stopped taking my 'bgt to a large show when I met up with two other examples..however, I wouldn't have minded going..probably would have ..no, would have had a lot more fun than where I was..

66plyValiant, rather than compressing the pics, just load them up to a photo repository like smugmug or whatever..lot less work..

Grassy

Too many to bother taking another "A" body to the show ...stopped taking my 'bgt to a large show when I met up with two other examples..however, I wouldn't have minded going..probably would have ..no, would have had a lot more fun than where I was..

66plyValiant, rather than compressing the pics, just load them up to a photo repository like smugmug or whatever..lot less work..

Grassy

good advice heres the link

http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/449408/2010 mopar show/

-
Back