2011 Charger Pictures

-
True but if you have the money the company West Coast Customs can turn it into a 2 door, be it hard top or a drop top (now that I stated that I really want to a see a drop top Charger)

car looks great challenger has two doors I like both cars love to see the DODGE on the back of the car

LOL. If it were up to you guys, they'd have to call the car a Diplomat.

Rear end is a big improvement.

At least you can still buy a V8 sedan.

This is way way better though:

charger_2view_black.jpg

LXguy you have the right formula. If the Charger could hit the market with two doors and the style in that pic. , Chrysler may see a large impact on sales and interest.

Chrysler MAY see a large impact on sales and interest.

May, but not likely. They NEED a sedan and this one fits the bill. I think they should change the grill to that in the pics posted by LXGuy and leave it a 4 door. I don't mind the 4 door, but I don't get stuck in 2 vs. 4 heritage type discussions or issues. I see it as a cool car, could be cooler, with a name that brings back fond memories.

I didn't like them when they first came out, but over time i've grown to like the style a lot. Besides there is plenty of cars that dodge can bring back from the past in a two door model. Hell maybe another version of the Dart to compete against cars like the
S2000 and 350z's, the compact rear wheel drive cars!

LOL. If it were up to you guys, they'd have to call the car a Diplomat.

Rear end is a big improvement.

At least you can still buy a V8 sedan.

This is way way better though:

charger_2view_black.jpg

OH hell yea!!! Now that is CLEAN! I like this! They shoulda made this thing!!!

-
Back