2013 Penticton BC, Peach City Beach Cruise - who's going?

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Who's going to the Peach City Beach Cruise in Penticton, BC this year? It's June 21, 22, 23. Check out the details at www.peachcitybeachcruise.com , or see the thread I made last year with lots of pics.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=195171&highlight=Peach+city+beach+cruise

Carmen and I will be going this year, in my 70 Dart. Hopefully some island members will join me for the drive. We may have a friend come with us in his newly acquired 72 Dart Swinger.

Let me know if you're going, and we can meet up along the way for the drive.
It's a really cool show, with the whole town basically shut down for 2000+ classics cruising the streets. There's also a winery tour, and an Elvis festival.

Depends on the work situation but I might be up for it , can't take too much time off eh ! Moparfest is approaching .

Tuning ? naw these things don't need that you set em and forget em , lol the truth is I just did my first carb cleaning and reset a couple of months ago after 2 years of pounding on this motor and I'm going to run the valves , change the plugs , maybe the wires and flush the trans before I head to Moparfest. All she's needed in @20,000 miles has been regular oil changes and the occasional check of the timing, I'm sure yours will be the same get her set up and run her up and down the highway to break her in good and she will probably run forever that way .

What I meant was tuning the carb. Bought a brand new Holley 670 Street Avenger, with electric choke hooked up wrong, and primary/secondary jets were both 50's..

But aside from that it's good to go.

Let me know though if you'll be up for going.

been raining pretty hard (for Kamloops)--- expecting sort of a mixed bag for Penticton show.....leaving@ 10:30am via phase 3 coke ....see you there mike

DOH forgot the date and gapped completely - maybe next year guys have fun and take lots of pics .

-
Back