2014 Barracuda?

-
yeah the C&D version looks like a cross between a Camaro and a Mitz spider.

It's NOT ugly!... but the grill does have to go. I want to see the rear view.

That's something someone threw together on Photoshop. Notice the car and driver on the side. That's their projection not chryslers. I wolnt really take it seriously until chrysler formally says something.

i'd like to see them use the Challenger platform but implement the style of the 70' Cuda. grill, tail lights and add a shaker...oh and a supercharged 6.4 as an option :D

images

This is the concept that's been out for a while for 2015. Heard it's going to be produced, it's an SRT.

I thought they wasn't going to make the cuda

That's the latest official word....
I wouldn't hold your breath, guys.

I think we'll need to wait for Dynacorn to come through for us.
IIRC, they have the Challenger already in production but the 'Cuda isn't available...right?

Pre Fiat takeover they scrapped the idea (it was going to be a Chrysler)
Post Fiat they decided to have SRT brand it and it is going to be on an Alfa Romeo platform. So far I've heard they are waiting to see how the "world" mustang does with its 4, 6, and 8 options.

I think they should leave the cuda name aloan, & call it something else

That's the latest official word....
I wouldn't hold your breath, guys.

I think we'll need to wait for Dynacorn to come through for us.
IIRC, they have the Challenger already in production but the 'Cuda isn't available...right?

Don't hold your breath for Dynacorn either lol. They have one complete 70 challenger shell at this time. I have seen it and it needs quite a bit of "tweaking" before it will hit production. Dynacorn is focusing their attention on the belly button cars right now. Once they get caught up with the back log on those, the Challenger will see some love. As far as them doing a Barracuda? Not gonna happen. They have zero plans on any other mopars at this time. Now if you had a BIG budget, you could almost build a 70/71 Barracuda from scratch. There are a few manufacturers offering almost every single piece of sheet metal you would need to do it. Dynacorn, Auto Metal Direct and Goodmark are the big ones.

I even hafta wonder how ol' Dynacorn is doing.......gotta imagine that our Great Recession has been knocking the legs out from under them.

I even hafta wonder how ol' Dynacorn is doing.......gotta imagine that our Great Recession has been knocking the legs out from under them.

They aren't hurting at all. If anything sales have increased over the past couple of years.

-
Back