2014 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals (Pictures)

-
Wowzaa !!! Thank you John :cheers: it took me awhile to find this thread ..I knew t was here some where :happy1:

Great show!..As you can see from my pix I like verts...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 566
  • 2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 548
  • 6.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 548
  • 7.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 557
  • 8.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 541
  • 9.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 530
and John, THANKS for stopping by and chatting.....

not sure if the owner is a FABO member or not, but I loved the 68(?) Dart convertible ....red w/ red interior w/ 4-speed console.

Got to meet Tin Cup (Mike) and his daughter / wife (?). I recognized him EVEN without the cool shorts....we shared some laughs...and some BS.

Denny

My Wife and I had a great time, it was nice to meet everyone ( even you Denny ) and put a face with a name. :glasses7:

Tin..... sure you didn't mean especially???....maybe you just forgot how to spell it.

We just got back with enough time to check out the great pics "nice job" thanks !!!

Glad everyone is enjoyed the pics!

HemiDenny is was a great pleasure to hang out with you, HemiMark, 62BT409(Jim and his better half) plus Todd. Hope we can do it again.

Outstanding pics John........Love seeing that many Demons in one place 8)

The Carlisle show is on my wish list for sure one of these years!!

It would be awesome for you and Bob to come to Carlisle in the future. Maybe I could have another car done for you to drive.:D

Nice to have met you John! And Denny thanks for the "tour".....:prayer:

It was a blast!.....I was later told, I was having so much fun showing off my Duster that my language was a little too colorful....oooops, and my apologies to anyone within earshot.

I saw Badlilreds Duster prominently displayed in the barn reserved for the show stoppers....but he was not around.....dang!

Hats off to the event staff at Carlisle.....they are pros.

It was a blast!.....I was later told, I was having so much fun showing off my Duster that my language was a little too colorful....oooops, and my apologies to anyone within earshot.

I saw Badlilreds Duster prominently displayed in the barn reserved for the show stoppers....but he was not around.....dang!

Hats off to the event staff at Carlisle.....they are pros.

i was hiding from you ............... haha no i was everywhere looking buying parts helping the wife in our spaces and trying to get the 69 dart with a hemi in it the blue one tube car it was badass u better be ready at the nats ive got a few stories haha

Just arrived home, what a fantastic show. I had a great time and managed to spend a few bucks on some parts.
Meet Dave Moore, and had a very informative conversation on 72 Dusters.
Thank You Dave, I had a good time meeting and talking with you. Sorry I never made it back as promised, but there was so much to see there, that I just never found the time.

Even though we didn't get to see everything we wanted,it was another one in the history books. Came down to the dealership AFTER the rain and there were only a handful of cars still there. I was very much looking forward to hanging there all night but the rain messed up Thursday. Wasted time going to The York reunion Friday morning to find out the outside car show was only on Saturday:banghead: So we went back to the fairgrounds, arrived around 11am.Saturday went back to York and Sunday went South Mountain Dragway and made a few hits. Traction was hard to find:glasses7:.
Drove past you guys a few times,but didn't have the chance to stop and say hi:violent1:

Attachments

• 7.15.14 173.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 301
  • 7.15.14 170.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 303
  • 7.15.14 064.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 7.15.14 016.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 288
  • 7.15.14 004.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 7.15.14 174.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 308
One of the best parts about the weekend was the minishow that was sponsored by the Mopar Rebellion club at a local dealership on Thursday night. I'd say that 2-300 cars showed up at some point while I was there...IN THE RAIN!!! There were Hemi and Max Wedge cars, thinly veiled drag cars, some absolutely drop dead gorgeous show cars, hot rods, fin cars, you name it. Everybody seemed to have a great time and nobody's car melted in the rain! It was great to see folks willing to get out and drive...

wow! the Goldfish and early cudas have me drowlin!! LOL
for those that attend both Carlisle ands Nats. which is best????? I've been to both but not for a decade and more!

-
Back