2016 Carlisle

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
Please post pictures of 2016 carlisle. I was stuck at my booth and could,nt get away. This was the best show and fleemarket in the twenty years I have been selling there.

I only took a few pics. It was a great show.
IMG_1164.jpg
IMG_1165.jpg
IMG_1166.jpg
IMG_1169.jpg
IMG_1170.jpg

Really good show for me as well. 6x ROI on parts. I did get away from Prison a few times to take it all in.
IMG_2946.JPG
IMG_2950.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG
IMG_2958.JPG
IMG_2961.JPG
IMG_2963.JPG
IMG_2964.JPG
IMG_2965.JPG
IMG_2966.JPG
IMG_2967.JPG

Please post pictures of 2016 carlisle. I was stuck at my booth and could,nt get away. This was the best show and fleemarket in the twenty years I have been selling there.
Yo, this is cawley. It was nice meeting you. I had a different experience. It was the worse for me. Didn't even sell a 1/4 of what I sold last year. I was there selling parts for a friend & he will not be back next year selling parts. Other than that, its always an awesome show. Checked out your barracuda loved it ! Did you ever find your clutch problem ?

Yo, this is cawley. It was nice meeting you. I had a different experience. It was the worse for me. Didn't even sell a 1/4 of what I sold last year. I was there selling parts for a friend & he will not be back next year selling parts. Other than that, its always an awesome show. Checked out your barracuda loved it ! Did you ever find your clutch problem ?
No I am thinking it is the slave or the master cylinder sticking. I am puting the dana in it this weekend and try to fix the clutch problem. You know these frankenstine cars you have to drive them until all the bugs are worked out.Thanks, everyone that seen the car loved it and was asking all kinds of questions about it. the biggest question was the paint becaise of how it changed in the sun.One guy argued with me telling me the paint wasn't RR1. I told it was I just didn't tell him what I did. Keep the pic's coming. Mark

Mark,dartcuda1, my brother and I really enjoyed talking with you, Joe

No I am thinking it is the slave or the master cylinder sticking. I am puting the dana in it this weekend and try to fix the clutch problem. You know these frankenstine cars you have to drive them until all the bugs are worked out.Thanks, everyone that seen the car loved it and was asking all kinds of questions about it. the biggest question was the paint becaise of how it changed in the sun.One guy argued with me telling me the paint wasn't RR1. I told it was I just didn't tell him what I did. Keep the pic's coming. Mark
Cawley I blew a nother rear. My brother said with the power the car has the 83/4 wouldn't hold up. So ti was good I had the dana just sitting around. I will be recording some hole shots after the install. Also it looks like I may be able to test it at englishtown. Mark

-
Back