2018 Dodge Demon SRT ?????

-

Moparnutt340

Reaction score
this article from the Detroit free press says we are going to see the Demon come back for 2018. I first thought BS but it's in the news on the FCA website as well

IMG_1058.PNG

Lol yes, I was considering deleting the post however because it looks like every Mopar site and group will be flooded with this news
My Facebook is swamped with articles from all the groups and my many Mopar friends

Lol yes, I was considering deleting the post however because it looks like every Mopar site and group will be flooded with this news
My Facebook is swamped with articles from all the groups and my many Mopar friends
It's news worth spreading :D

I don't get the excitement. It's not like this will be a new model, just a different Challenger package. We already have an SRT Hellcat, why do we need an SRT Demon?

because these days, no one has any creativity so its easier to steal ideas from the past.

I wonder if this will make the real Chrysler Corp. Demons go up in value.

I can just hear a rip off of an old commercial ....."Catch Fiat fever now with the all new demon" LOL

Meh, that falls in my who gives a **** column .It's not like I will ever be able to put one on my credit card or lay out 100k in cash in my lifetime.

The demon name only ceased due to public opinion on the name. It deserves a reboot as a powerful car.

not unless you put it in the same package as the original demon...a car that cost twice what most of us make in a year is a far cry from that original platform (which was the most affordable dodge muscle car of the time)

on top of that, only 17% of all demons came with a 340

not unless you put it in the same package as the original demon...a car that cost twice what most of us make in a year is a far cry from that original platform (which was the most affordable dodge muscle car of the time)

on top of that, only 17% of all demons came with a 340

I am glad to see another US focused brand push the limits, and reach into the Brand pedigree. It is just another brand. It is JUST a name. They cannot rewrite history.

BUT they can try to push the boundaries. They can try to make a car that a target market wants. It is better than the Dart/Neon. The only hope is they can capture and capitalize the market that the Viper held. Interesting the vitriol here, that wasn't present during the Hellcat's push.

A supercar with an a-body name. Sweet. It would be great if it came with a Tesla style powerplant.

did you see when this is supposed to be revealed?
April

i bet i can guess what day to...the first

and if they want to use a name from the brands pedigree here's one...Viper
now there was a true muscle car AND it was in the price range this new car will be in

i think weve found the true DNA donor

-
Back