• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Did not rain today. But it is supposed to rain the next five out of six days.

Today is my wife's birthday so we ran around most of the day went to dinner, bought some clothes, had a good old time.

Did not rain today. But it is supposed to rain the next five out of six days.

Today is my wife's birthday so we ran around most of the day went to dinner, bought some clothes, had a good old time.
tell her happy birthday from us! or show her this post :)
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man, that thing has a clean body.
drivers lower 1/4 panel needs replaced and both front floorboards need a patch due to water getting under the carpet. But other than that, yes, solid body. Was going to paint it, but I decided on the "old school hot rod - patina" look, so no paint on this one.

I offered to loan you a set of 5.38
yes, you did!. Lets see if I need anything more than 2.94's...... there was a 4.11 sure grip for sale locally... I could buy 'em and bring 'em with to the strip and swap between runs if I needed.... :D

I heard about the legendary " Holeshot Harry " racing in the Midwest. Who woulda thought it was our own Jada right here on Fabo. All along he has been toying with us. lol

1.30 60' in the works ? lol

Was thinking along the 1.35 lines but no complaint with a 1.30.

I heard about the legendary " Holeshot Harry " racing in the Midwest. Who woulda thought it was our own Jada right here on Fabo. All along he has been toying with us. lol

That was a long time ago. lol. I remember one time I put a holeshot on "Mr 4 Speed" so bad you would have thought his car was in neutral. They say he cried for 3 days. He never would race me after that.

Ahh the good old days. When men were men and the women weren't.

With all this rain did you get all your head work done?

When are you thinking of going to the track agin?
no, besides the rain I was sick. one head is done, one to go on that set. Drag way has been rained out as well. Hoping for a few nice days so I can do the rear end swap.

Weight reduction on the wheels..... which I'll put it back on with the 8.75 vs 8.25. And a glimpse....

DSCN1900.JPG

DSCN1901.JPG

-
Back