Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I made my choice you make yours...
I forgot I'm talking to the endless budget crowd...
we understand you made your choice. Believe me, all of FABO knows what you've paid for your heads... LOL.. And now I'm talk'n about the choices I have been considering to choose from.... if any. LOL

any suggestion or choice that isn't SM he feels you are saying he made a bad choice, gets defensive, and the arguments start... LOL

Honestly, I hope the SMs perform well for him. I am interested in the difference in performance compared to his j heads.
I KNOW that the EQs make power.

Honestly, I hope the SMs perform well for him. I am interested in the difference in performance compared to his j heads.
I KNOW that the EQs make power.
I think he'll have a gain. If he was going from stock 360 heads to Sm's, the gain would be greater. But means he already has some port work done and 2.02's, the gain won't obviously be as much.

If I buy new aluminum, I can't see my self buying anything but full dressed ProMaxx.

Well, I need to go out and see if I can get my son's truck drug up to the shop. I borrowed it the hottest day of the summer and the old 318 blew a head gasket.
360 here we come!

JABS gaining VOTES!!!! LOL... :D

A new vote. Thank you to whoever voted for me.
A chicken in every pot. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Ask not what your Mopar can do for you but what you can do for your Mopar. I did not have sex with that hillary.

Hey 200 useful pages of posts.

I learn something new everyday on this thread.
Well almost everyday and almost useful.

Did I mention I found one good motor mount spool bolt? I think I did.

If you ever had to work in the snow and freezing temps for many years. I think your view of snow would change. lol
I prefer warm weather water sports. You can keep your snowmobiles, snow boards and skis. Yuppie. lol

If you ever had to work in the snow and freezing temps for many years. I think your view of snow would change. lol
I prefer warm weather water sports. You can keep your snowmobiles, snow boards and skis. Yuppie. lol
Besides working in a warehouse freezer for a year and a half I haven't.. my boys grew up wakeboarding behind our boat for years... I don't like the heat anymore...

-
Back