• Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
A little bit of an up date.
Ford still in shop waiting on a part.
But the windsheild is no longer leaking.
Dodge beater with a header is still driveable.

Positive virus person found working at airport one mile away, yesterday.

Great news.
Found 4 more rolls of TP in spare bedroom. Now have 12 rolls in reserve..
They were fighting over paper products in the dollar general store about 3/4 of a mile away from us yesterday. It was on the evening news last night.
Oh yeah it's been snowing today.
Most that go to the hospital don't get tested. Unless you are really sick and showing dominate signs, they don't test you..... We have no idea how many cases are around us.... I bet 100x as much as we know.... snowing here too, and the ground is slowly turning white

Checking in on the weather report thread here we've been pretty sunny the last week or so but it's going to turn to rain tomorrow...

Been snowing here, people making too much use of tp, going thru 1-1/2-2 rolls a day.
That's because most are just learning how to wipe their ***.
Someone else been wiping it for a long time. LOL

Been snowing here, people making too much use of tp, going thru 1-1/2-2 rolls a day.

Latest weather report.
Tornado 2 miles away last night. Very hi winds today.
Been in lock down since feb 13. Everything going good. Trying to do some mag heads and get ready for swap meet and racing season.

If you take an Imodium with ever meal you don't need much tp.

Latest weather report.
Tornado 2 miles away last night. Very hi winds today.
Been in lock down since feb 13. Everything going good. Trying to do some mag heads and get ready for swap meet and racing season.

If you take an Imodium with ever meal you don't need much tp.

Weather is decent here, little windy, but at least temperature is halfway nice. Still working on trying to figure my truck out, now it's shattering the pick up coil. Still interested in a set of mag heads as well.

Going to rain here for the next few days but I'm hoping by Thursday I can get some more test drives on the car...

Wind will blow your head right off your shoulders if you are not careful here today. Rained yesterday. Waiting on a couple more items to arrive and the drag truck will be back on the road, and we'll continue progress. Much ahead of schedule, I might add. The 318 Duster is still apart. 360 Duster will be as planned.

Wind will blow your head right off your shoulders if you are not careful here today. Rained yesterday. Waiting on a couple more items to arrive and the drag truck will be back on the road, and we'll continue progress. Much ahead of schedule, I might add. The 318 Duster is still apart. 360 Duster will be as planned.

Been making use of the past few rainy days to get parts ordered for my Dart. Been trying not to go too crazy as I would like to get my dd truck figured out, but at the rate things are going, I probably could have had the car most of the way back together...

Weather is decent here, little windy, but at least temperature is halfway nice. Still working on trying to figure my truck out, now it's shattering the pick up coil. Still interested in a set of mag heads as well.

Is your engine rocking the distributor into the firewall?
Still working on getting the heads done so I can ship the tool.

April 17..... woke up to this.....

DSCN2800.JPG

DSCN2801.JPG

I got rain today. So hand filed to fit 8 cylinders worth of piston rings for the 360 magnum. Cylinders honed and pistons back in. If its raining tomorrow morning I'll finish the motor except for the fuel pump snout and timing cover.

Pictures of my face mask made from a Dodge handkerchief with a coffee filter taped inside it.
Had to get creative.
1587760728288270566709.jpg

15877607837951705347720.jpg

Been sick and haven't really felt like posting. I'd rather spend the time just breathing and resting.
Had a few moments to throw at the '74. Got the intake to bolt on, and today I started it with the dual quads. I haven't put anti-freeze in it yet, nor have I hooked up the throttle/kickdown (that will take some fabricating/thinking by me... LOL). Idled perfect, so we'll see where it leads... LOL Poor girl hasn't been started since last fall..

-
Back