• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
How are you and your goat's head brother doing today?
In New Mexico those little goat heads grow everywhere. All you have to do is Neal in your driveway and when you stand up they'll be five or six of those little suckers pinning in your pants to your leg.
Then when you pull them out you have a chance of the tip breaking off under your skin. Which leads to a couple weeks or so of medicating and scratching such.

In New Mexico those little goat heads grow everywhere. All you have to do is Neal in your driveway and when you stand up they'll be five or six of those little suckers pinning in your pants to your leg.
Then when you pull them out you have a chance of the tip breaking off under your skin. Which leads to a couple weeks or so of medicating and scratching such.
if you're there in Mexico just use some of that fine filtered water they have running out of their sinks to wash out the wound..

You're going to have to drag an anchor if you're going to give 318willneverwin any chance...

Do I have to send my wife in her Ramcharger to wrap a chain around that tunnel ram and drag that rattle trap 1800 miles so I can spank that 13.70 "The Scrapper" that says 318 on the panel-pack'n-410 cubes??????

I'll tell her to floor it while she is draggin' you, might be the most power you've ever felt in that car!

Do I have to send my wife in her Ramcharger to wrap a chain around that tunnel ram and drag that rattle trap 1800 miles so I can spank that 13.70 "The Scrapper" that says 318 on the panel-pack'n-410 cubes??????

I'll tell her to floor it while she is draggin' you, might be the most power you've ever felt in that car!
If said bench race was to ever happen I hope you depend on me doing a 13-7. Actually you better pray that I do a 13-7.

You guy are killing me. lmao

I like this car.
BBPCYAO.jpeg

Your self-proclaimed legendary tuning is all in your mind, when you race jab his tail lights will be all that you find...
LOL... this is getting fun.....
Be I fast, or be I slow... you'll be all mouth, until the show !!

LOL... this is getting fun.....
Be I fast, or be I slow... you'll be all mouth, until the show !!
We all know about the show, and here's how it will go.. we all know 318's valves will fly, and he will be the only one to cry... We know all 318's parts come from a Parts bin and this is why we know he won't win... No matter how many sympathy votes he gets, his voters will end up with all the regrets... Jab will be the
winner of this race we will all see, at the end of the track he'll be waiting for 318 with Glee...

I would have liked your post, but only a sympathy like you would have been able to boast...

As you can see a play on words you will never win, it's high time to know when to give in...

Jpar---

We all know about the show, and here's how it will go.. we all know 318's valves will fly, and he will be the only one to cry... We know all 318's parts come from a Parts bin and this is why we know he won't win... No matter how many sympathy votes he gets, his voters will end up with all the regrets... Jab will be the
winner of this race we will all see, at the end of the track he'll be waiting for 318 with Glee...

I would have liked your post, but only a sympathy like you would have been able to boast...

As you can see a play on words you will never win, it's high time to know when to give in...

Jpar---
:rofl: A+ for you !

Now, with the rest of your time, go get a job!!!! LOL....

Jpar---
I'm in the lead, as you can well see,
I call my voters smart, you call it sympathy...
Your betting all your dough, on jaba's toilet paper roll,
But like your 410 stroker, Jaba's just to stink'n slow..
But not all is lost, there is a lesson to be learned,
Never bet against 318hasalreadywon, or your sure to be burned!

--318iswinning :D

I see you bowed to my Superior wit, and I took care of my job before I showed you it... I helped a customer with a 1950 Chrysler Windsor, it was a great experience as it opened up a new door... The motor was a Spitfire as you can see, it boasts a stock 188 horsepower that is plenty to be thee...
IMG9519121.jpg
IMG9519171.jpg

I thought this was pretty cool to that it said Mopar...
IMG_20190305_115012.jpg

I'm in the lead, as you can well see,
I call my voters smart, you call it sympathy...
Your betting all your dough, on jaba's toilet paper roll,
But like your 410 stroker, Jaba's just to stink'n slow..
But not all is lost, there is a lesson to be learned,
Never bet against 318hasalreadywon, or your sure to be burned!

--318iswinning :D
You're getting better at this that I can see, oh but it is surely the inspiration that I give thee... You'll be seeing Jab go fast as he hands you your @$$... This race you will not win, no matter how much you file on your parts from your parts bin... Why can't you see that this is one race you'll never win...

I had this out with some locals when I lived and worked in Florida. I said hey guys they looked at me and said guys? Around here we say fellas! I said fellows? I made a motion dropping my right wrist LOL we were corrected as the argument and soon in front of the older gentleman from Alabama who said we say "men". That's the term I've used since then...

-
Back