2022 Moparty

-
I need to get with the boss and see when our vacation is in September. At least this year I won't have to take off from work. LOL

Planning to be there. I’ll be in the Grand Champion competition and spending most of my time at the autox.

B16A8D98-8A74-46CC-B6C8-913C0A15005D.jpeg

I need to get with the boss and see when our vacation is in September. At least this year I won't have to take off from work. LOL
Be a baller. Do what YOU want and let others just deal with it.
History fondly remembers the men that made their own roads, not the ones that followed others and asked for permission.

1 laugh.jpg

Be a baller. Do what YOU want and let others just deal with it.
History fondly remembers the men that made their own roads, not the ones that followed others and asked for permission.

Right, right, LOL. You're not married are you?

My wife doesn't say anything about my many hobbies or when I do them. So, the handful of time a year there is something she really wants to do I oblige her. This year we are going to the Smokeys like normal but will be hiking to and spending the night in Mt. LeConte lodge. We hiked over 26 miles when we were there (Smokeys) in May.

Most people don't know Mt. LeConte lodge exists.
LeConte Lodge | Mt. LeConte | Great Smoky Mountains National Park | Log Cabins | the Smokies | Cabins | Llamas | Trillium Gap Trail | Grotto Falls | Alum Cave Trail | The Boulevard Trail | Newfound Gap | Bullhead Trail | Rainbow Falls | Hiking

I'm planning on going again. I'll be wearing tires out on the autocross track.

car14.jpg

-
Back