2023 Nanner Pudin Festival

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It's in the books. Contrary to what the communist weather reports said, the 2023 Nanner Pudin Festival was a blast! We had maybe 20 minutes of light rain and that was only on the road. Once at the festival the weather was great! If you missed it, you missed a goodun! Slack on Mopars, but we were there with Vixen to uphold the Mopar banner.

DSCF2177.JPG

DSCF2176.JPG

DSCF2175.JPG

DSCF2174.JPG

DSCF2173.JPG

DSCF2172.JPG

DSCF2171.JPG

DSCF2170.JPG

DSCF2169.JPG

DSCF2168.JPG

that truck with them cross rams... woo...
That belongs to a good friend of mine. Charles. He built every inch of it. Frame and all. Stock stroke 383 with a Comp 275DEH. He calls it Jeepers Creepers. lol

Some of yall should come next year that are maybe not so local. Irwinton is a small town. The Nanner Puddin Festival is put on every year. Many local places such as churches and the like make the nanner puddin up. You pay 5 bucks and get a brown paper sack, napkin, spoon and a ticket in the bottom of the bag. Then you can go around to all the nanner puddin tents and get free samples. When you get done with all the samples (and there are a lot), you go drop your ticket in the container of the nanner puddin you like the best and at the end a winner is chosen. Nothin like winnin the coveted nanner puddin festival. Plus, lots of local vendors with all kinda goodies from lotions to leather goods and everything in between. Live music all day too.

That belongs to a good friend of mine. Charles. He built every inch of it. Frame and all. Stock stroke 383 with a Comp 275DEH. He calls it Jeepers Creepers. lol
hot damn, that must be a handful! sounds like a bitchin' ride

hot damn, that must be a handful! sounds like a bitchin' ride
It's very cool. If you look real close you'll see it's right hand drive. I asked him why he did that and he said "I just wanted to" LOL

It's very cool. If you look real close you'll see it's right hand drive. I asked him why he did that and he said "I just wanted to" LOL
i saw that, and then when you mentioned that he had built everything i figured it was either a design choice or maybe what he had laying around. either way, it's super rad!

i saw that, and then when you mentioned that he had built everything i figured it was either a design choice or maybe what he had laying around. either way, it's super rad!
I'll have to get some pictures of Hemitoma. That's his 29 Model A rat rod. It's 392 Hemi powered. Early Hemi of course. He actually races it. I think it's run a best of some 11 ohs. lol

-
Back