21st Birthday Party

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
My son's birthday is March 21 and his girlfriend's is March 20. They will both be turning 21 this year. My parents and great grandma are coming three hours away for the party. I want to make a special cake for them together because it is an important birthday. Any suggestions? I asked my son today what they liked to do together he said oh just sit around and watch t.v. cause we don't see each other that much or have time for anything else. Then I asked him what Kelsey liked, flowers, butterflies, favorite color, etc..... He said I don't know mom. GEEZ!!!!! Anyway, little info on the two: He works at the casket company, likes golf, music, and skateboarding. She works at McDonalds, cosmetology school, has a tattoo of a butterfly on her foot, and a very sweet girl. I was going to doing a golf cake made out of cupcakes and then put flowers and butterfly cupcakes around as the border. Wished I could think of how to combine a casket and cosmetology. Here is a pic of the two!

Attachments

• k and c.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 141
That is a hard one. Is Golf his favorite hobby? What is her favorite hobby and combine the 2.

She looks like trouble to me so your son's probably right on with her. Forget the cake, buy a couple cases of beer.

LMAO

casket cake with the McDonald's M and some Butterflies on it, and stick some (new) hair cutting scissors and comb in it.

Forget the worry about the party and stressing about the cake Anna. They've been waiting for years for this birthday and, no matter what they say out loud, they'll have no interest in hanging out at home with the "old folks." It's time to PARTY!!!!

Forget the worry about the party and stressing about the cake Anna. They've been waiting for years for this birthday and, no matter what they say out loud, they'll have no interest in hanging out at home with the "old folks." It's time to PARTY!!!!

Believe it or not my son is actually excited about seeing great grand-ma. He won't be allowed to party that weekend is probably why he don't care about the party. His birthday is Monday, March 21 and the party is Sunday, March 20.

Well, I know what I was interested in at 21...:p
Hell, I know what I'll be interested in at 59 in a couple months!!!
And it ain't birthday cake...
C

:glasses2:
Well, I know what I was interested in at 21...:p
Hell, I know what I'll be interested in at 59 in a couple months!!!
And it ain't birthday cake...
C
YOU ARE A FUNNY MAN!!! I knew it was coming wen I stared reading this thread...but any ways what ever you do betty Im sure it will be nice....Artie

get a ice cream cake shaped like a skate board with butterflies on it. everyone loves ice cream cake , damn i'm going to get a plain one now after dinner lol atleast there is a dairy queen a block away lol

-
Back