Status
Not open for further replies.

=Max Wedge=

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
WTB
22" fan shroud for a 318 (V8) engine in a Duster. not looking for a NOS piece but, not a busted up one as well. no slant 6 stuff please. PM and send foto and pricing.

Many thanks.

will this work?

PC270080.JPG

P1140150.JPG

not too sure, can't really see anything other than the part number. Do ya have any photos that r not so close? Thanks Sir.

i have a schroud that came off an a body small block .i will write the part # down and get back to you with it

Awesome, would you send a photo of that captures the whole shroud? Thanks in advance Sir.

sir i dont have any way of posting pics on this site i can send you some via cell phone. sorry!

do you have a stock radiator for mounting a schroud? do i need to measure mounting holes? i not schure whay theyre going for so you can make me an offer if interested .no cracks its a really nice piece but not mint its ben in loft of my shop for years .i will try and get pics 2day sometime gotta travel 4 miles to send photos

Correct, Im putting on radiator that has mounting holes. It will need to be shipped, Im up here in Ohio. Thanks Sir.

Correct, got them, thank you Sir. It's a lot quicker to pay through PP than it is to go through all the MO ordeal. If you didn't want to go through PP, I can understand. Sorry for the delay on getting back to ya, I drive truck and it's hard to reply quickly.

Thanks Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back