22 Inch Radiator

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got a 22 inch radiator with a part number of 2785971 with 38088 below it. It's got the top hose just to the left of the cap opening and the bottom nipple on the driver's side - obviously for a 69 or earlier. What was the original application?

Edit: it's for an automatic as it has a cooler

sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the quick answer. I got it recored to a 3 core a couple of years ago to use in one of my early As - but that project is gone. Thinking about selling it and if I do will post in the appropriate forum with pics.

65 Dartman

I looking for a rad for a 64 Valiant, 273. I got 4 speed, but I could just block off the trans cool ports. I would be interested.

Bear

Thanks for the quick answer. I got it recored to a 3 core a couple of years ago to use in one of my early As - but that project is gone. Thinking about selling it and if I do will post in the appropriate forum with pics.

Isn't it too tall for the early A bodies. I have a 273 1966 Barracuda radiator I was going to use on my 68 and it was shorter than mine.

PM me if you decide to sell that 67 radiator.

65 Dartman

Turns out the radiator I have is a three core, and is 90 % blocked. The radiator shop is going to try and clean it out and fix the leak. I'll let ya know how it turns out....

Bear

-
Back