225 /6 holley carb questions- need help

-

694dscdart

Reaction score
Ok, so i would like to rebuild the carb on my newly purchased 69 dart but im running into a problem finding a rebuild kit for it. Its a holley 1bbl and the list numbers are: LIST 2416 (and underneath that is: 2268321 253) ive looked at several part stores around the area and came up empty handed. This lead me to holleys website, which, despite all the info they have there, i was unable to find anything to correspond with these numbers. Any ideas? Im assuming that this was not the carb that orignally came on the vehicle but i could be wrong...

oh yeah... i always forget to complete my thoughts when posting threads... anyways, im fairly sure that this engine (225 /6) could be from something else... there is alot rigged up from different cars in this dart so... who knows... any ideas would help.

Maybe you just need a better parts man. They should be able to get a kit with that list number. I recently had a kid tell me he couldn't find a kit with the number I gave him, when I just priced one at a different store.

Go on line to NAPA site and it will take you right to it. Igot my kit here.

Yep !! NAPA is a great suppler. They will hook you up.
Babyblue66 is right , Make sure you talk to a good counterman.

-
Back