-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Kelly

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Offenhauser 4 Barrel intake and Holley 390 4 Barrel Carb. For a 225/6 . Both are used only selling because I am going with dual carbs. $375 includes shipping in the 48 states. PayPal only please. May trade for 14 or 15 inch SBP steel wheels.

Can email pics.

Last edited:
What's it for? Briggs & Stratton? Chevy?

Offenhauser 4 Barrel intake and Holley 390 4 Barrel Carb. For a 225/6 . Both are used only selling because I am going with dual carbs. $500.00 includes shipping in the 48 states. PayPal only please. May trade for 14 or 15 inch SBP steel wheels.

Can email pics.
Interested in your intake and carb. Will the intake work with a stock exhaust manifold. send me some picks . Please. Thanks AL.

$375 shipped or trade for sbp steel wheels or early A Body Slant Six header.
I will take that. One way or another, I have a used header listed on this site for sale along with a clifford intake. Take a look at it and if the header interest you we can work that in the deal. Thanks AL

I will take that. One way or another, I have a used header listed on this site for sale along with a clifford intake. Take a look at it and if the header interest you we can work that in the deal. Thanks AL
Sale is pending. Will let you know if it falls through

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back