-
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fatman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a mostly complete 225 out of an aspen or volare looking to get 200 for it and a box of parts that include extra cam and valve cover among other things.
Price$ 200+ ride

Looking for in trade 340 cast crank, performance intake for 340, or slant six to sbm V8 motor mounts. I can part out the slant but I would rather get rid of as a whole.

The single barrel I can throw in if money is right if any one is looking for a carter single. I just rebuilt one and its for sale or trade as well. $75

I am in celina Ohio 45822 I forgot to mention that. Thanks 6pk2goDemon I honestly didn't even realize.

I will part this out if enough people need stuff but I would rather sell whole.

No interest on this thing I will let it go somewhat cheap if someone needs it!?!?

I'm interested in a single barrel carter carb if you have the rebuilt one. The one on my truck is a frankencarb I think. The owner gutted the lean-burn system of my 85 d100, and the carb is who knows what.

I'd love to take the motor from you, but I'm down in NC, and my motor is currently broken (trying to diagnose), but I think the freight would be too much of a hassle. I'd come get it, but it is the motor in my truck that is broke *doh*. I am interested in the carb though for when I get the issue worked out.

I'm interested in a single barrel carter carb if you have the rebuilt one. The one on my truck is a frankencarb I think. The owner gutted the lean-burn system of my 85 d100, and the carb is who knows what.

I'd love to take the motor from you, but I'm down in NC, and my motor is currently broken (trying to diagnose), but I think the freight would be too much of a hassle. I'd come get it, but it is the motor in my truck that is broke *doh*. I am interested in the carb though for when I get the issue worked out.

If you pm me your address I will calculate shipping for the carb and let you know what I come up with to ship it.

Any interest for this thing I will drop to $150 before I start parting it out!

Ok I guess I'm just gonna part it out message me if you need something. I will be fair on prices

I have a cast 340 crank if you can't find one. I might be looking to get rid of it in the near future. I am not looking for any /6 parts, nor do I have a for sale ad, but I can be convinced.

PM me if you're interested. I have a whole extra 340 gathering dust on my shop floor, and I don't think I need the crank/rods/pistons.

-Mike

Soo I assume everyone's slants are running perfect..... Haha just a bump to let everyone know it's still available!

Yea me too haha. I'm ready to be rid of this thing I just got an aluminum 2barrel intake for my slant I would like to find a carb for.....

As promised, sorry for the delay. As far as I can tell, the main bearing and connecting rod journals have both been turned down 0.010". The part numbers on the bearings are both hard to read but there is a ".010" stamped on both the main and connecting rod journal. I believe they sell bearings for 0.020" and 0.030" over, so having 0.010" off is just the first stage. Plenty of meat left.

The connecting rods might be stock (not sure) but the pistons are definitely aftermarket. I didn't see a part number anywhere unfortunately. Definitely aluminum.

Let me know if you want any of it.

-Mike

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 2.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 3.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 4.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 230
  • 5.JPG