-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaharshs

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 225 slant 6 out of my 1973 plymouth duster. This thing ran great when i stopped driving it 2 years ago. No smoke. I bought my car in Stockton and drove it home 60 miles and then around town for a couple months and never had a problem with it. This will be a running engine carb to oil pan. I need to keep the accessories for right now because im not sure which way im going on my engine swap. I will include the tranny though. I have no use for it. It is a automatic and shifted perfectly. I will try starting it this week so you can hear it run before buying it. I just need to hook up a battery and put the fuel line in a gas can because i haven't plumbed the fuel cell yet. The odometer says 84,000 but who knows how many ones are before that. ASKING $250 and located in suisun city ca 94585.

Here is a link to the craigslist ad and there are a few more picture there.

Kyle

Attachments

• 225.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 175
If the other guy doesn't buy it by Friday, I would be a buyer at your asking price then if you're still selling - granted if it sounds nicer than the one I have (which is only banging on 4 cylinders). I am also only 15 minutes away and have a truck.

I took a video of the engine running, turned out the coil on it went bad so i replaced that.

[ame]http://youtu.be/FVO2a6DUcBE[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back