[SOLD] 225 Slant 6, New Dealer long Block Still in crate!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
any idea about what years it would fit? as in pre or post 67 or later 70S? the reason i ask is i heard there cranks vary.

That is clearly the pushrod side of the engine showing. It does not appear to have adjustable rockers, which would indicate a later, hydraulic lifter engine.

I didn't say I didn't believe you. I simply described how it appears. Wouldn't be difficult at all to cut some plastic and take a picture.

I didn't say I didn't believe you. I simply described how it appears. Wouldn't be difficult at all to cut some plastic and take a picture.

and it Wouldn't be that difficult to ask me first then assume.:thumrigh:

I can tell you for a fact its a solid lifter block, and it came from a Chrysler Dealership not autozone. It was in a crate till someother member asked me for pictures, its wrapped up never touched, im in Las Vegas not next to the Ocean like California where things gets rusty or should i say rotten! :toothy1:

Can you see the engine block number by chance through the plastic? That would give us all an idea of year and such. Thank you.

You tell me. You brought it up. How about a picture of the rockers uncovered?

your acting a little out of line for a new member aren't you? would you buy an engine by looking at a picture of it wrapped in plastic? might be new but that was 20 years ago

BTW used slants generally sell for free to $100; the market just isn't there, where yours is new you'll do better but if you get $500 you'll be lucky

its 2014 , i hope you know that?? you let me know when you find a block selling for $100. Not even the local pickaparts sells blocks for $100. We make fire with lighters now not two sticks rubbing together.

For you and just for you i'll throw in the plastic wrapping for another $100 bucks..:happy6:

Point out the rocker arm adjusters in this picture. Please. Thank you.

Attachments

• ROCKER.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 307
Can i get a close up of the rockers as they look like hydraulic rockers. Also measure the inside diameter of the converter hub and see if its drilled for a stick please.

judging just from the color: black was used in factory slants from '83 on, hydraulic lifters appeared in '80. it seems to be a peanut head. I would be happy to come over and look at it and verify for you which you have. if it is indeed a solid lifter engine I may be interested in it myself. PM me:D

its 2014 , i hope you know that?? you let me know when you find a block selling for $100. Not even the local pickaparts sells blocks for $100. We make fire with lighters now not two sticks rubbing together.

For you and just for you i'll throw in the plastic wrapping for another $100 bucks..:happy6:

yes around here when someone takes one out you can get it for free or next to it, we do live in 2014 where a slant 6 is still worth nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back