225 Slant 6 parts

-

71DartGuy

Reaction score
Is there a market for any of this stuff? I pulled the slant from my dart (52000 miles) and I have had 4 people not show when they said they would to take it and my patience is at an end. I really hate to scrap it and dont expect to get much for it and would rather part it out to someone who needs something. Seems like a waste to me but...

What year slant is it? I might be interested, could use a core for rebuilding. Trouble is, it's something of a long drive for me. Maybe someone more local may be interested?

Its a 71. I figured someone local would be interested for $150 incl the tranny too but no luck so far!

You could probably get some extra money if you cleaned it up, bought a mopar without one, put it in and got it running. You can always squeeze a bit more money out of it by saying it is running; and if it is in a car that didn't have one someone could start a restoration.

Its a 71. I figured someone local would be interested for $150 incl the tranny too but no luck so far!
Not to dis you but most of us slanters wont pay that much for a slant. I usually get mine for free or at most $25 w/ tranny. I paid that for a 198 once but got 2 other slants and trans with it.
As the previous poster stated put it in the Parts for sale on slantsix.org and your local Criagslist.
JMHO
Frank

id give 150 for the combo if its the real mi and use it in a driver,wish it was local

Well, had a guy call me today and he offered 100 for the engine and didnt need the tranny. He already paid me and he's picking it up Saturday! He was a mopar guy too so i'm glad he got it. Thanks for the replies guys, I guess the stars just have to align once in a while!

I have had great luck selling my slanty stuff. motor trans 7 1/4 radiator.It all help pay for my parts car . There is always one person that needs one part or another.

I am looking for an alumionum block 225 ,My one is cracked in the cam area band not repairable. if it is I will taker it let me know
George

-
Back