225 slant six motor mounts

-

74Dart_Girl

Reaction score
cant get them anywhere in Canada only the right side is avaliable any suggestions who to buy them from?

There seems to be a few options avaliable out there and im really not sure what I should be looking at
there is the "stock" option and there are also round inserts avaliable with what looks like metal brackets..
is there a difference in quality and strength between the two?

being yours in a 74 you need to find out if its a spool mount or "biscuit" style...

All '73-up cars use spool type. There is no question of whether it's biscuit type ('72-down) or spool type ('73-up).

74Dart_Girl, I have a set of these premium replacement mount insulators (that's the part that wears out -- the metal brackets don't). Send me a PM if you'd like them.

i took some out of the dart we got a while back i think i still have them..i will look and if they are in good shape they are your just pay for the shipping...

wow last thing holding me up in getting this car on the road.. damned motor mounts.. waiting two to three more weeks to get them in from a local parts place.. jesus... talk about being anxious :s

-
Back