225 Super Slant Six and Parts for Sale!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchy, /6 is a 1bbl carb, super /6 is 2 bbl. the heads are the same and exhaust manifold. intake breather is for 2 bbl carb. and a few more but thiats the biggest.

And as far as I know its just dirty. Doesnt look to be corroded but I'll give it a good look-over before I give you a definite answer.

if so I would like to buy it. Please let me know.

thanks

I've got everything still. Block, head, valve cover, carb, the whole 9 yards. Only thing I don't have are the hoses. I'm still trying to figure out how to get pictures on posts and not just the gallery part. There's a picture of it in the gallery if you guys wanna take a gander. It should be under Plymouth Valiant 100 Signet Drag Car Project.

I've got everything still. Block, head, valve cover, carb, the whole 9 yards. Only thing I don't have are the hoses. I'm still trying to figure out how to get pictures on posts and not just the gallery part. There's a picture of it in the gallery if you guys wanna take a gander. It should be under Plymouth Valiant 100 Signet Drag Car Project.

Open an account at www.photobucket.com , then you can upload pics to save you computer memory space, and you just copy the link provided by them for the pictures and post them on the forums. Hope this helps! :thumbup:

I'm looking for an exhaust manifold that will fir my '64 dodge dart 225, not the super six - Do you still have the exhaust manifold? How much do you want for it if you do? I'm trying to get one for my kid's car.

Thanks,

I have not sold anything yet I actually have been gone for awhile. I was out at Marine Corps OCS in Quantico, VA but they shipped me home cause I tore my knee up and had to have knee surgery. If you wanna shoot me your e-mail I can send you pictures of everything I've got as of right now though.

can you take so pics of your exhaust manifold ,all the way around so i can see what shape or if you still have your heat riser attached to the exhaust manifold ,your are selling that also.please pm with your pics and pricing
thanks
dartpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back