-
Status
Not open for further replies.

capac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Selling the engine and trans out of my 64 valiant. I have no idea how many miles are on it. I was told it ran before the battery was pulled, but I haven't tried starting it. There is actually quite a few parts that I don't really need (radiator, shifting cables, throttle assy, etc...). Everything is still in the car. I was hoping to line up a buyer, and then pull it. I don't have a lot of space in my garage, and I don't want it sitting around.

I'm not sure what this stuff is worth, but I was hoping to get $100 for everything.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm in northern Indiana.

IMG_1766.JPG

I forgot to mention that this is a push button transmission. I was hoping to get a little $ to help with my own project, but at this point I would rather see this stuff get used. I just hate throwing it away :(

you might also mention it engine on slantsix.org. sometime it will take a while for the right person to find the ad and remember,,, not running, it will be a core eng/trans for the guy needing it. even if woreout, there are lots of good core parts there for the right guy.
if i were close I would give it a loving home!!

you might also mention it engine on slantsix.org. sometime it will take a while for the right person to find the ad and remember,,, not running, it will be a core eng/trans for the guy needing it. even if woreout, there are lots of good core parts there for the right guy.
if i were close I would give it a loving home!!

Thanks for the suggestion... I'll swing over there and check it out! Also, I believe this engine and tranny is in working condition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back