22nd Annual Car Show, Franklin, TN., Saturday, 10/01/2011

-

340_dart_power

Reaction score
This coming Saturday is the 22nd Annual Car Show of the Battlefield Region Chapter of the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA), and is being held at the Cool Springs Galleria Mall in Franklin, TN., on the south end of the mall by Sears Automotive.
Registration Fee to enter a car in the show is $15.00, and all proceeds from the show are awarded to three (3) local charities in the Franklin, TN., area. The Battlefield Region Chapter is a registered non-profit organization.
The show is free to the public. Registration to enter begins @ 08:00 A.M. and ends @ 12:00 Noon. Awards to Entrants will be handed out beginning @ 3:00 P.M.
The previous year's show had approximately 300 cars entered. If your schedule allows, please attend and enter your A Body/Classic Car if you're in the Middle Tennessee Area.

That sounds cool,I'm about 2 hours away,not sure right now if I can make it but I'll really try to move my schedule around.But I won't be bringing the dart unless I can enter all 5 boxes it's in lol.

Come on down if you can. The mall is a great place for your Better Half to spend time while you're @ the show.
lol thats exactly what she said when I told her about the show.She likes the cars also but the mall might have a stronger pull.

Good mall, my wife likes to go there. Many good restaurants and multiple stores around, its not just the main mall. John, where you going to be? I'll look you up when I get there for a meet and greet!

Craig

-
Back