Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
I have a real nice horn button for 68 cuda, may work for other years and cars. $25
Also a nice pair of visors that came out of a 68 cuda. They need cleaning up, Im sure the one dark spot will come off. Chrome is decent. Stitching has let go in 1 spot in the 2nd pic bottom visor, on the curve, about 2" long...easy fix. $25
Take it all for $40!!
Plus the ride from Lakefield

Thanks
4spdragtop

Attachments

• DSCF0379 (Medium).JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 588
  • DSCF0380 (Medium).JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 592
Hey Eric, things are not too bad, been hot as hell. No update on the rag, I have been doing some tinkering at home, got my s/b cabinet built though!! Cuda is still at the resto shop....I need to drop by and give him some $$ but me no gots right now LOL!
Hows things going with yours??

Slooooow, the owner of the body shop brought in a new guy to finish the last of the rust repair and I like what he has done so far, but what was supposed to take six months has now turned into a year and a half and at this rate is still probably a year from paint. I bought a real nice 5th ave. a few months ago and that has helped with my mopar fix but I am still anxious as **** to get the body work done on the cuda so I can start turning wrenches on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back