25' trailer heading to SAN enroute DEN, Needs work from DEN toward PDX

-

dodgedartgt

Reaction score
A transport driver is looking for a vehicle or two, or load from SFO area north into Oregon / SW Washington so he can get to the pickup point of the car I need moved east. He drives a turbo-diesel short bus with a 25ft open trailer. He will be in SFO about dinner time this Saturday evening, August 30th. He is also looking for additional load(s) from Portland / Vancouver area east. We have tentativily planned on final destination of my car as Macon, GA in order to get him close to his waiting loads.

PM.

Mike in FL :prayer:

Okay, driver was sitting idle too long, spending money with no work. He accepted a haul out of San Diego to Denver. Plans to be in Denver by Tuesday, Sept 2nd. He would be interested in additional work from SAN enroute to DEN, and looking for work from Denver area back toward NW Oregon / SW Washington to get to my car. He would be going through Salt Lake, Boise, etc.

Does anyone need anything moved? He thinks the lull is because of the holiday weekend.

My contact info in first post,
Thnx, Mike in FL

Hi all,

I have a thread below with a transport driver looking for load(s) from Denver toward the Portland / Vancouver area, so he can get to my car. He had been sitting idle too long in CA and was lucky to find work over the weekend, but unfortunately it took him further away from my car. He will be in Denver Tuesday evening.

Is there anyone with trailer space that can move my Valiant and an engine from McMinnville toward Denver area in the next day or two?

Please PM me.

Thnx in advance,
Mike in FL

My car still in the Portland area, looking to go east.. The transport driver (see my other transport thread) is still looking to go west to Oregon.

Anybody got anything to move either direction?

Yjmx, Mike in FL

My car still in the Portland area, looking to go east.. The transport driver (see my other transport thread) is still looking to go west to Oregon or Washington.

Anybody got anything to move either direction?

Thnx, Mike in FL

-
Back