26 years

-
Must be one special woman,...Tuff too...Congrats on your 26th,...

This is what I told my wife of 9 months,....(she is the first, last, and only)..
"No man is complete till he is married,...then he is finished"

Thanks Jaimus. How is Mrs. Jaimus. I hope she is doing well and her spirits are high.

Thanks Jaimus. How is Mrs. Jaimus. I hope she is doing well and her spirits are high.

She is doing EXCELLENT, and in great spirits,...thank you for asking.

We both played hookie today,...Played doctor this morning:blob: Went up and signed up as a lineman for the local Local,...Straightened out and added to our retirement egg,...Did a carload of shopping,...Took her to lunch,...

Did everything SHE wanted to do,...gotta keep her happy, she makes a killer lunchbox...

Congratulations are certainly in order. Not many of us around making these kinds of milestones these days. My wife and I will hit our 35th this coming Monday.. These days when marriages rarely last more than a few years and having several of them is the norm, those of us making 20,30 and more years is very rare.

Congrats,Cliff.Not everyday anymore you see anniversaies like yours.Good luck on another 26.

Congratulations are certainly in order. Not many of us around making these kinds of milestones these days. My wife and I will hit our 35th this coming Monday.. These days when marriages rarely last more than a few years and having several of them is the norm, those of us making 20,30 and more years is very rare.

Thanks Stumper. Hard to believe it has been that long. I beat both of my mom marriages.

Congrats,Cliff.Not everyday anymore you see anniversaies like yours.Good luck on another 26.

Thanks so much. It is amazing to hear about marriages longer than ours. I am glad to see many long marriages here.

Congrats...

I just had 6 years last moth, with another 6 years of exclusive "togetherness" before that...so we claim 12.

Looking forward to the next 12 and the 12 after that, and the 12 after that.......

Way ta go Cliff! Its so nice to hear of someone still being happily married after so many years. Congratulations to you and your better half!!

:eek:ccasion: Big congrats to you and your wife.... 8)

Congrats...

I just had 6 years last moth, with another 6 years of exclusive "togetherness" before that...so we claim 12.

Looking forward to the next 12 and the 12 after that, and the 12 after that.......

Thank you I hope you get 50 more years together.

Way ta go Cliff! Its so nice to hear of someone still being happily married after so many years. Congratulations to you and your better half!!

Thanks , it's is work for her I haven't grown up yet LOL

no Cliff, there's still time to knock ya off,,,,,,,,,,,,
:cheers:

She can't catch my wheel chair and I watch how she fixes out meals.

Happy Anniversary to you and Mary. Ain't love grand?

you know that ***** right

She says the same about men lol

:eek:ccasion: Big congrats to you and your wife.... 8)

Thank You C

Congrat brother! :cheers: Going on 23 years myself....she says she married me because "I picked her and I fix things..." Got figure...thought it was love LOL.

Again, congrats and hope you have many more years together.

Pat

Thank You Pat You're right the women do pick the man. I just didn't run fast enough lol.

Congrats brother! Im new to the married life and love every second of it been together 3 years now an married on 12/17/11 many more years to you and yours man!

Congrats brother! Im new to the married life and love every second of it been together 3 years now an married on 12/17/11 many more years to you and yours man!

Thanks. I am glad you are enjoying your marriage it truly helps.

All the best and many more to you Cliff and Mary, Congrats!

-
Back