Status
Not open for further replies.

j par

Well-hung Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm very proud of these rockers and the price will reflect that. These Rockers are 100% ready to run. I pulled these off my running Stroker motor to replace them with the Hughes 1.6:1 rockers and the only difference was there were just a tad bit quieter, performance-wise I didn't see anything on my time slip. They have been sitting in the bubble wrap slathered in Penn grade oil since I took them off. They will be shipped in the same box that I got my rockers from Hughes and the same bubble wrap. They have banana grooves. They've been back clearance for larger Springs. They have aftermarket Adjusters and the space for the lock nut goes for those have been flattened for the adjuster nut. I've also bought some Hughes spacers to make side to side clearance perfect. If you remind me you want before I send them I'll throw in a couple extras in case you or side-to-side is a little different than mine. I have these on local Craigslist for 250 but I want 225 plus shipping here and I won't budge off that. I really planned on keeping these but the money will go just towards more stuff for current project. I'm absolutely fine with keeping them and know that the price reflects that. But if I had to buy these for 125 again and hope that there was no problems with them and have to buy the adjusters and have to buy the spacer and have to do all the work to them to get them to where they are now.....
F.Y.I.- I won't be bumping This Thread up dropping the price a dollar or anything like that so either you want them or you don't. I'm not meaning to sound like I have an attitude and I don't but it just is what it is.
20170514_131406.jpg
20170514_131318.jpg
20170514_131427.jpg
20170514_131438-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back