[SOLD] 273 high performance commando engine for sale $1000 obo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This original engine came out of a 1967 rust red Plymouth barracuda fastback.
Unfortunately the original car burned in a garage fire with a 340 engine that my father had put in for kicks.
It was my dads car and I was hoping to find another rust free body for the 273 but just don’t have the time to devote. I am looking for a home for this complete original engine and parts.
I also have a rear bumper along with taillights and a few other emblems.
Please contact if interest.
I live just west of Minneapolis.

Tim

IMG_5127.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5124.jpeg

IMG_5123.jpeg

Hi Tim, it was nice chatting with you at the MoPar show this past weekend, I did get your text and I’ll try to come soon and take a look, think I’ll be heading down that way in the next couple weeks, I’ll give you a call when I have an idea, thanks! Feel free to sell it before I come also, it’s something I don’t really need but if you can find a home for it that’s great, thanks, Keith.

Last edited:
Didnt see a pic of the engine? How many miles on the engine?

I don’t recall exactly because it’s been over 20 years since engine was pulled. I recall around 80k or so. It was never driven in Mn winter and stored in heated garages always.
My dad had meticulously rebuilt 273 piece by piece in early 90s before pulled it out for the 340 trial.
I’ll try to uncover engine for better display but grabbed everything with motor and transferred to my basement after my father passed in late 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back