Not open for further replies.

tw7912

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
273 Front.jpg
273 Left Side.jpg
I have a free buildable 273 motor complete except for intake. The motor is free and rotates fine, was running when pulled. Includes pan, v/c, pullies, mechanical rocker arms, left ex manifold and distributor. Block casting number is 2806030. It is for pickup only. We are located in Meridian TX about 1:30 south of Ft Worth and 1hr north of Waco. We are moving and I don't want to junk it out. Please PM me if interested.
I have a cleaned and painted 2bl intake and rebuilt carb that I will let go with it for $30.

I also have a free complete 7.25 rear suspension listed in the brakes, steering section.

View attachment 1715421976 View attachment 1715421977 I have a free buildable 273 motor complete except for intake. The motor is free and rotates fine, was running when pulled. Includes pan, v/c, pullies, mechanical rocker arms, left ex manifold and distributor. Block casting number is 2806030. It is for pickup only. We are located in Meridian TX about 1:30 south of Ft Worth and 1hr north of Waco. We are moving and I don't want to junk it out. Please PM me if interested.
I have a cleaned and painted 2bl intake and rebuilt carb that I will let go with it for $30.

I also have a free complete 7.25 rear suspension listed in the brakes, steering section.
What year is the motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back