-
Status
Not open for further replies.

irishfatso56

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 273 resonator/exhaust tip for my 65 valiant commando clone....dale's cuda shop sells repros for $225 but they're out of stock. Not looking to spend nearly that much anyways....

Hoping to find one with a nice tip that might not have the nicest resonator (i may be modifying the back end)....

Tip doesn't have to be perfect, but looking for something that would be more than respectable in a local car show-type setting....

If anyone has one that fits that description, please post a pic.

Thanks guys.

Hey
I have a couple that are replacement units. They look a little like fat glass packs with the rect tips on them. Shoot me a PM if you want a picture. I will sell one of them! YooooooooHoooooooooo!

Tip not perfect but it can be fixed with a little hammer work. Tip is stainless.

Attachments

• DSCN0183_30.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN0186_20.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 104
pretty nice tip at a very fair price.....pm or email me your address and ill get a money order out to you asap.....thanks hyper_pak! MOPAR OR NO CAR!

Love those Commando's. We need more MOPAR only folks here. I REALLY don't want to hear a nova or worse yet camaro story. Glad we could make a deal. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back