273 Wagon

-

bama jama

Reaction score
I'm going to look at a 64 Valiant V100 wagon with a factory 273 a/t and air. It has some pretty rusy quarters and someone stated taking the water pump off and let it sit for a number of years. How rare is this beast. I know there was not a lot of v8 Valiants or a/c optioned ones,let alone V100s. He is little steep on his asking price considering the rust issue.Its a 130mi trip one way. I'm going to look at it sometime this week.

I'm going to look at a 64 Valiant V100 wagon with a factory 273 a/t and air. It has some pretty rusy quarters and someone stated taking the water pump off and let it sit for a number of years. How rare is this beast. I know there was not a lot of v8 Valiants or a/c optioned ones,let alone V100s. He is little steep on his asking price considering the rust issue.Its a 130mi trip one way. I'm going to look at it sometime this week.

Sounds like a cool project. As far as rarity, they do tend to surface randomly. I would not consider it "rare" per say, but thats just my opinion.
Whats the asking price? Askin aint gettin. A lot of people love the wagons but not to many will shell out the dough and/or may not have interest in actually owning one.

He didn't really say what he asking but he said he had 1500 in it. I really don't know what to offer. There aren't many old mopars around here because of the humidity and being GM country. Go to the drag strip and it is the battle of 1st gen Camaros. Gets boring.

It probably is a rare piece being a 100. My 64 wagon is bare bones, 170, three on the tree and not much else.

-
Back