Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Contact seller
1966 Plymouth Valiant 100
Two door sedan
- $2950
Clarksville, Tn 37043

I recently bought this. It has a 170 cubic inch slant six engine
Three speed manual (3 on a tree). Originally bright red with a red interior, but it had a re-paint which has faded. And they painted everything, lots of overspray on door & trunk seal. The drivers side fender & door are banged up - replacements included. Overall it's got a solid body but has some needs; see pics of left wheel opening & lower right quarter. The grill is rather nice looking but the bumpers are poor. The tail lights has poor chrome and top lenses.

Seats are recovered but drivers side has a slight issue, when getting in it's seems too soft on the left front corner of seat cushion, a minor issue and I'm not sure if it's normal or not.
Head liner looks to be a home made vinyl. Dash appears to have been re painted and pad was removed & mounting holes filled in, I have a replacement pad to install.

Car drives & shifts nice, engine starts even after sitting for four weeks, has typical noise from needing lifter adjustment and has an exhaust leak. Most items work on this car such as gas gauge and turn signals.
Bracket for parking brake is broken a replacement is included.

Most of the items needed to make this a daily driver have been recently done & include:
Fuel pump, Fuel tank, New battery, Brakes including lines, Tune-up, New anti-freeze, 8 1/4" rear axle (BBP), Rally wheels ( note: 15" rear BBP & 14" sbp on front), New radial tires and New windshield.

Also included is a Mopar under dash AC available at the dealers. This is from a '66 a Barracuda. I'm not sure what it would take to get this working but I think the parts needed are there and include: Under dash unit with dash bracket, Dryer bottle, Compressor with slant six mounts, Pulley & bracket and Condenser.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg