Status
Not open for further replies.

69FBCuda

Stand back 10' for your viewing pleasure & Safety
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
Florida retirement inexpensively in Port Orange FL.

I have this listed through the Park agent as I live 30+ minutes away. Mobile home in an adult 55+ community has been in the family since the early 90's.

This 2 bedroom 1.5 bath is just steps away from one of our clubhouses! New kitchen counter tops and open cabinets, great for displaying collectibles or those special dishes. New air conditioner, kitchen sink, living room flooring, porch roof and newer water heater. Enjoying spending time relaxing on your spacious front porch!

8x8 shed with power

Briarwood offers affordable homes in a resort setting with all amenities included: Two Clubhouses w/Full-time Activities Director, Fitness Center, Ballroom, Billiards, Arts & Crafts, 2 Libraries with Computer Centers, 2 Card rooms, HDTV's, 2 Heated Pools and Spas, Lake for fishing, Shuffleboard, and so much more!
Asking $24,900

Call Trudy today: Or, visit us on the web: www.thesman.com/briarwood
*Rates and home features based on availability and subject to change without notice. *EHO

Home #74 - *REDUCED* Active 55+ Community Minutes from the Beach -...

Video tour

sam_3935-jpg-jpg.jpg

sam_3936-jpg-jpg.jpg

sam_3937-jpg-jpg.jpg

sam_3938-jpg-jpg.jpg

sam_3943-jpg-jpg.jpg

sam_3945-jpg-jpg.jpg

sam_3971-jpg-jpg.jpg

sam_3980-jpg-jpg.jpg

sam_3981-jpg-jpg.jpg

This is a very inexpensive way to retreat to the south or use as a winter home. Quiet neighborhood 55+ residents, the left side neighbor summers in NY as do others to various parts of the country. You can easily park 4 cars in the drive.

Living room has the original real wood paneling and the floor is a laminate recently installed, master has original wood paneling also. Original 70's linoleum in bedrooms and kitchen in decent condition Fresh paint outside and in the 2nd bedroom, kitchen and baths are freshly painted also.

This is a true doublewide mobile home not a sunroom add on, the HVAC runs throughout the entire home. Electric for July-August split was $70 with the AC set to 80. The front porch is concrete and I'm guessing 24'(width) x 10' with a 12"+ soil planter around the perimeter. Crawl space below for easy access to electrical and plumbing ect..

Updated photos included

Home #74 - *REDUCED* Active 55+ Community Minutes from the Beach -...

Video tour

Last edited:
pretty neat. what are the monthly community association fees if any? and what year was the mobile home built

pretty neat. what are the monthly community association fees if any? and what year was the mobile home built
Fees are $530 a month and that gives you full access to clubhouses and pools. I will have to look at the title but I believe 1971.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back