2dr 4dr shared parts?

-

The Skunk

Reaction score
Hey guys I did some searching and could find anything so I’ll just ask.

I just brought home a 1972 4dr dart custom 225 /6 auto for a parts car for my 72 swinger. I plan on stealing a lot from this car to use on mine. It’s almost a shame but the 4dr has been wrecked.

But anyway I need to come up with a list of everything that I can use on my 2dr or if it’s shorter a list of what I can’t use? Ik the front interior pieces, fenders forward , and quarters back should be the same..? Are the rockers usable on a 2dr? Roof skin? Front doors and glass.. etc.

As always thanks in advance!!

2 door cars can be great parts sources for us 4-door lovers.

4 door door parts Front door latches, front door regulators will fit the 2 door, inner door pulls, inner pull spring part, all 4 armrests, armrest pads, rear latches, exterior door handles front n rear, front door hinges. The windshield cowl stainless, A pillar stainless can be used, trim down at the top to length of a 2 door. Floor pan is the same, as well as any underneath structural steel, front and rear wheelhouses etc. Visors, and mirrors yes.

Door sheetmetal no
Roof skin no
Dutchman no
Glass no
Quarters (can cut em into patches for behind wheel)
Moredoor specific trim around windows no

Everything else can work on a 2 door. Hows the condition of the plastic trims on either side of the rear seat ?

Thanks guys I figured quite a bit would transfer over and mopar matt I will have to look tomorrow.

Sorry matt got tied up at work last night n didn’t get a chance to look. I did look this morning and like the rest of the interior they are in great shape I don’t think there’s even a scuff on em.

3A24B003-4FD2-46C8-9B8E-07A3DA823CFD.jpeg

22846BAB-4CF6-4F83-AA15-D60C145302AA.jpeg

C6C27C15-85AD-445F-8085-834CC0CF92EF.jpeg

9EDF4653-4254-4044-B537-0051B87113E8.jpeg

I sent you a PM on the trims, never got a reply. What do you want for the rear interior side panels on either side of the rear seat?

-
Back