2nd Anual For A Bodies Only Bar-B-Que

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to get things rolling for this years get together.

It will be in Danbury CT. again at Boss Vaga's house. 2 acres so bring your cars and family and have your friends bring there Mopar too, A body or not.

Danbury CT?? Dang ..ya better have more than weinies for me to make it ....ROFLMAO

I know but give a pepsi an im good to go! im not to big on the drinking thing,im more of the driver an the responsible person at parties :thumrigh:

I can't make it...

Take lots of pictures and post them here!

AdamR said:
Mopower71 said:
Just put some bigger tires on

Some 35's should help. :mrgreen:
I saw a Camaro with 31x10 1/2's on it a few winters ago. they had to jack it way up to fit them under. Must have handled like crap in the snow with all the weight on the front wheels and that wide of a tire out back.

Count me in again this year too. Tell Rory I'll bring the sausage and peppers again :mrgreen: And I'll be bringing the old yellow heap this time! :burnout:

Tony, they'll fit fine once ya Sawzall about 8 inches or so out of the quarters! C'mon...be a man :mrgreen:

BigEdsGarage said:
Count me in again this year too. Tell Rory I'll bring the sausage and peppers again :mrgreen: And I'll be bringing the old yellow heap this time! :burnout:

Tony, they'll fit fine once ya Sawzall about 8 inches or so out of the quarters! C'mon...be a man :mrgreen:

:glasses1: NO

sawzall1.jpg

-
Back