Not open for further replies.

damraider

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I'm looking for a 3.23 ratio 7.25 rearend (or just a set of ring and pinion gears) for an early A . Anybody getting rid of one near Hayward, Ca 94545 .

Thanks,

Steve Dameron
510-785-1595

I have a 3.23 ring and pinion out of a '72 Duster or a '75 Scamp. I will get you a price with shipping to your zip.

Chuck

Chuck, thanks ! I have a UPS account and could email the tag to you, then all you have to do is hand it to a driver or drop it off at the store, let me know if that helps. Do you have Paypal or do you want something else ( check, MO) ?

Steve

Steve, the cheapest way will be if I put it in a USPS flat rate box. It will only be $8.95 shipping that way.

How does $20 including the shipping sound? I have a Paypal account under [email protected]

Thanks,
Chuck

WOW, very cool !! Let's make it $30.00 so I can buy you lunch....

Thanks again,

Steve

I guess that they are not too rare at all. I have a 7 1/4 rear with 3:23 ratio coming out of my 71 Demon. It will be going to the wrecking yard under my 75 Dart Sport donor car when I am through with it.

You find most of the 3.23 gears in manual trans cars, both my cars are that they came out of.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back