[WANTED] 3.23 Ring and Pinion for 7.25 rear

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Currently upgrading to front discs from factory drums on '73 Dart. Would like to see if I can move up from the 2.76 ratio in the LBP rear I found. If you have a 3.23 set for a 7.25 axle, I would be interested in purchasing. If in CA, I'd might be willing to buy (and drive to pick up) whole rear end (w/ or w/out brakes) if that is easier for you. Thanks.

If you cant find one, you can get it new Dodge dakota 7.25 use the same ring gear setup. they have a lot of good ratios even 3.91 and 4.10s

Or you can go to the junkward and find a dakota with a 7.25 stock ratios were 3.55, but i think its only 86-89 something like that.

If you cant find one, you can get it new Dodge dakota 7.25 use the same ring gear setup. they have a lot of good ratios even 3.91 and 4.10s

Or you can go to the junkward and find a dakota with a 7.25 stock ratios were 3.55, but i think its only 86-89 something like that.

Thanks for the tip, did not know that about late 80s dakotas. Probably end up going the junkyard route if I cannot find anything here.

I’ve gotta hold off... I’m putting in my suregrip unit and I’ll have a leftover set of 3.23 I’ll message you after I complete and see if you still need it. The gears are on my unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back